International Cricket update

Monday, November 8, 2010

If handed over the reins; I will make a revolutionary change – Sajith

VIDEO: If handed over the reins; I will make a revolutionary change – SajithIf the people hand me the reins of power I’m ready to make a historic, revolutionary change and serve the country, UNP MP Sajith Premadasa said. He added that if our nation is degrading it is mainly due to the political hypocrisy. He said this addressing a gathering at the Sri Sudarshanarama Viharaya, Bopitiya. There are certain politicians who do their work from air-conditioned rooms in Colombo 7. Their politics is limited to press conferences, stages, media releases. My political life is not limited to that, I’m not used to the working from the top floor. I like to go to the streets, Premadasa said. No one can stop my development efforts, he concluded. Source by: ada derana

0 comments:

Post a Comment